Saturday 19 September 2015

July 2015 TBR


Hello there everybody! So, for this post I thought that it could be fun to show you all what books I'm going to be reading in the month of July, or what is also known as, my TBR (To Be Read). 

Alright, so in the month of June, if you read my last few posts you would know this, I only read one book. So, this month I'm sort of going to try and compensate for that, so I am planning to read nine books in the month of July. I know that for some people that's not a lot, but I feel like it's a good amount for me. Some of the books as well are super short, so I will definitely be fine and then if I finish all of these books before the month is up, I can move onto another one!


So, these are the books that I will be reading in the month of July!

Clockwork Angel, By Cassandra Clare

Paper Towns, By John Green

Shatter Me, By Tahereh Mafi

Quidditch Through The Ages, By Kennilworthy Wisp AKA JK Rowling

The Tales of Beedle the Bard, By Beedle the Bard AKA JK Rowling

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, By Newt Scamander AKA JK Rowling
                                                                                                       
Keeping Secrets (A bind up of Saving Zoe and Faking 19), By Alyson Noel

Anna and the French Kiss, By Stephanie Perkins


So, as you can see there are nine books that I will be reading. I have counted Keeping Secrets as two books, because it technically is even though it's bound up as one.

Alright, so now I'll get into why I want to read each book!

So, Clockwork Angel I received from my friend for my birthday last month, and I've been wanting to read it ever since I found out that there was a prequel series to the Mortal Instruments series. So, now that I have it I want to read it as soon as I can!

Paper Towns I've actually already read. However, the movie is coming out around the middle of this month and I really want to re-read it before the movie comes out. I also loved it so I mean I'll definitely take any excuse to read it again!

I'm actually already about fifty pages into Shatter Me, I just haven't had the time to continue into it, but I'm really hoping to finish it this month! I've heard so many good things about this trilogy that I can't wait to read it all!
I also received Quidditch Through the Ages, Tales of Beedle the Bard and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them, or the Hogwarts Library, for my birthday. I have been wanting these three books for SO long it's not even funny. I love Harry Potter, it is most definitely my favourite series of all time, so I am really, really, really looking forward to reading more into the wizarding world!

I'm not really sure what Saving Zoe and Faking 19 are all about, all I know is that they are contemporaries following two friends. I got this bind up for free from my school library when they were giving away books. However, it looks interesting and I'm in a contemporary mood so I'm looking forward to getting into it!

I've actually already finished Anna and the French Kiss this month, as I read it as soon as I got it from the bookstore which was on the first! It was so, so, so good and I will most definitely be doing a book review on it very soon, I just wanted to get this TBR post out first!

Alright! So, those are all of the books that I am planning to read this month! I'm actually really excited to read each and everyone one of these, so I'm looking forward to my reading this month!

Thank you all for reading, and I will talk to you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment